Case studies – Dôvera
Penta is a Central European private equity group with strategic interests in healthcare, financial services, retail, manufacturing, media and real estate. Dôvera – a Penta company since 2002 - is the largest privately held health insurance in Slovakia with 1.2 million insured.
Empirica Stream open and robust backend
Between 16th April and 15th May 2017 there was an official monitoring of our Core backend
system in health insurance company Dôvera. We have measured:
Number of user dialog requests - each request is recorded as a screen data „snapshot“.
Average number of these snapshots is 480.000 per workday.
Number of requests served using backend APIs, which are published to ESB – average
number of requests is 1.100.000 per workday.
Number of external API calls processed by Empirica (per day)
External systems calling Empirica APIs
- EP – customer internet portal
- BL Online – information systems of hospitals
- CRM – internal CRM system
- MOA – mobile app for customers
- DMS – internal document management system
- HPP online – enhancement for customer’s ERP systems
- OVM – public authorities communication